Friday, September 24, 2010

beep beep beep yeah!

sometimes I feel like a rat in a cage.
and at any moment I am going to explode and disappear.
and in this life there has to be something more.
something more meaningful I should be doing,
but is anything more meaningful then life?
Is life enough,
is time enough,
is getting by enough?

is love enough,
and if you don't have love, is there something else?
Is friends enough, is going out enough?
is having a lot of social engagments enough?

What is enough?
are some people simple?
for some people , is simple enough,
white dresses and rings make them happy?
can I be simple?

I would like to be simple then.
I would not like to have this thought, this train of thoughts going through my head all the time.
I would like to be easy.
not a complicated girl.

No comments: