Saturday, October 24, 2009

intrigue

they were trying to find me.
and I understand in a way.
or it makes me happy in a way.
because I am strange,
enough to want to find.

and it's true.
I am.
I imagine things banging at my window, even though it is probably just wind.

strange things happen to me,
like scarfs and perfume from Saudi Arabia,
asks for threesomes,
men who don't know how to talk,

and myself,
strange as I am,
with the strange things I do,
like yell about SPCA dogs,
send away for free things from the Internet
listen to university radio, and if not that only indie

dance moves in the kitchen
make a hobby out of breaking wine glasses, dreaming about all the things I could be (am I too old to dream about all the things I could be?) sometimes I think I am.
Sometimes I think it's never too late for me to be a child.
and a child I am.
I live for Archie comics,
candy and TV shows that are made for 6 years old. (Spongebob Square Pants!)



Rap:
I have long legs, its part of what makes me me. I got my hair done short, I don't have the patience to be.
One of those girls, who does their hair.
I don't have a care.

No comments: