Wednesday, August 20, 2008

should I stay or should I go now?

So I am trying to be more positive and make a life.
I am lonely in Toronto, and all my friends and family are in the Maritimes.
And now my best friend in the city, the girl I came here with, is moving back to Halifax.
I know, I know,
she misses her boyfriend and she got a job there.
It just makes me so sad.
She was my safety net.

I don't know what to do.
I don't want to go back to Halifax and look for living arrangments, and a job and be lonely for my boyfriend.

But I don't want to stay here and miss my friends, my dog, my family and people who walk slow.

GOD!
Its seems like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

So for now,
I am trying to be positive about where I am.
I started a running program yesterday, to try to get some happy thoughts in my head.
And by running, I mean walk/jog for the first while.
I am trying a program I found on coolrunning.com
And I joined meetup.com to try to meet some friends and do some activties.
I mean I have to do something to try to get out of this slump.
Maybe I can make new friends, get a new job and bring the dog to me,
then life would be ok again!

and my new jogging body could help too.....

No comments: